- All prices are per room per night and include a cooked breakfast and all taxes.
- Prices are from £90 - £120 per room based on twin occupancy
- Triple occupancy supplement £25
- All charges will be agreed at the time of booking
- Bookings are provisional until confirmed with a debit/credit card.
- When a booking is made on behalf of more than one person, the guest making the booking is responsible for full payment of all charges incurred.
- All charges will be agreed at the time of booking and will be inclusive of any taxes
- No deposits are required but full valid credit or debit card details are required to guarantee all bookings.
- Cards must be valid until the date of departure.
- Payment on departure can be made by card or cash.
- Cheques are not accepted.
- If you are unable to honour your booking please get in touch as soon as possible.
- All cancellations must be made in writing
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 16:00 hrs 7 days prior to the day of arrival without charge
- Later cancellations will result in a charge of the first night's accommodation
- No - shows (i.e. no cancellation given) will be charged for the full amount
- We will gladly give you a full refund if we are able to re-let your room in full
- If as a result of exceptional adverse operational circumstances, it is necessary for us to cancel your booking you will be notified and offered an alternative booking. You may either accept the alternative or may cancel the booking in full, in which case any deposits paid will be refunded in full. We do not accept liability for any consequential loss incurred by you
- We strongly advise that you use travel insurance which covers cancellation charges.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept pets. We have an elderly dog of our own who loves humans but is not fond of other dogs. He is not allowed in any of the guest areas.
- We only accept children over the age of 12yrs and all children are charged for at the adult rate.
- All persons under the age of 18yrs must be accompanied by an adult.
- Guests are not permitted to smoke or use e-cigarettes anywhere inside the property
- If the proprietors have reason to believe that smoking has taken place in a guest’s bedroom, the guest will be asked to depart immediately after full payment of the initially confirmed total length of stay. In addition a surcharge of £50 will be made for the cost of decontamination of the room following the guest’s departure.
- Check in is from 4pm (16:00hrs). We request latest check in by 7pm (19:00hrs) to avoid disturbing other guests
- If you require a later check in or earlier “luggage drop off” please let us know in advance and we will try to oblige. This cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests are asked to vacate their rooms by 10.00am (10.00 hrs) on the day of departure
- We hope that guests go out and enjoy the area between 10.00am (10:00 hrs) and 4pm (16:00hrs) to allow us to service rooms and prepare for new guest arrivals.
Special requirements / diets
- Please advise us at the time of booking of any special dietary, accessibility or other requirements in order that we can assist in making your stay a comfortable one.
- In the event of any damage to the furnishings or fabric of the property we reserve the right to charge for repair, replacement or cleaning.
- The property is our home and we want it to be a peaceful and relaxing place for all our guests to enjoy. In the unlikely event of any guest indulging in behaviour considered to be unacceptable, disruptive or offensive we reserve the right to terminate the reservation, ask the guest/s to vacate the premises and pay any balance of their reservation in full immediately together with any additional charge to cover damages.
- We do not accept responsibility for loss or damage to the guest’s vehicles or their contents whilst parked on the premises.
Nothing in these terms and conditions affects the guest’s statutory rights.