We look forward to welcoming you to Ardno House.
In whatever way you make your booking you are entering into an agreement with us. Please read our terms and conditions of booking below. These apply only to bookings made direct to us. Bookings made through online booking agents are subject to the conditions of that agent.
- All prices are per room per night and include a cooked breakfast and all taxes.
- Prices are from £110 - £135 per room based on twin occupancy
- Please enquire for single occupancy rates
- Triple occupancy supplement £25
- All charges will be agreed at the time of booking
- Bookings are provisional until confirmed with a debit/credit card.
- When a booking is made on behalf of more than one person, the guest making the booking is responsible for full payment of all charges incurred.
- All charges will be agreed at the time of booking and will be inclusive of any taxes
- No deposits are required but full valid credit or debit card details are required to guarantee all bookings.
- Cards must be valid until the date of departure.
- Payment on departure can be made by card or cash.
- Cheques are not accepted.
Cancellation policy and additional Covid-19 related conditions
- If you are unable to honour your booking, please get in touch as soon as possible.
- If you have Covid-19 symptoms or have had contact with someone with Covid-19 please cancel your booking. If you attempt to check in and are displaying symptoms, we will not allow access.
- If you refuse to provide us with the contact details that are required of you to support Scotland’s Test and Protect service, we will not allow access.
- All cancellations must be made in writing. We reserve the right to ask for proof of illness.
- Covid-19 related cancellations of bookings made direct with us will be accepted at any time prior to arrival without charge if satisfactory proof of illness is provided.
- Reservations may be cancelled for other reasons up to 16:00 hrs 7 days prior to the day of arrival without charge. Later cancellations will result in a charge of the first night's accommodation
- No - shows (i.e. no cancellation given) will be charged for the full amount regardless of any reason later given.
- We will gladly give you a full refund if we are able to re-let your room in full.
- If, because of exceptional adverse operational circumstances, including a Covid-19 outbreak, it is necessary for us to cancel your booking you will be notified and offered an alternative booking. You may either accept the alternative or may cancel the booking in full, in which case any deposits that might have been paid will be refunded in full. We do not accept liability for any consequential losses incurred by you.
- If you need to cut short your stay to return home to isolate, you will only be charged for the nights you have stayed.
- If you are forced to quarantine with us, beyond the original dates of your booking we may charge you for the additional nights stayed and any meals provided.
- During your stay with us you must act in accordance with the social distancing and other measures that are in place. Failure to do so in a way that endangers other guests and your hosts may result in you being asked to leave.
- We strongly advise that you use travel insurance which covers cancellation charges.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept pets.
- We only accept children over the age of 12yrs and all children are charged for at the adult rate.
- All persons under the age of 18yrs must be accompanied by an adult.
- Guests are not permitted to smoke or use e-cigarettes anywhere inside the property
- If the proprietors have reason to believe that smoking has taken place in a guest’s bedroom, the guest will be asked to depart immediately after full payment of the initially confirmed total length of stay. In addition a surcharge of £50 will be made for the cost of decontamination of the room following the guest’s departure.
- Check in is from 4pm (16:00hrs). We request latest check in by 7pm (19:00hrs) to avoid disturbing other guests
- If you require a later check in or earlier “luggage drop off” please let us know in advance and we will try to oblige. This cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests are asked to vacate their rooms by 10.00am (10.00 hrs) on the day of departure
Special requirements / diets
- Please advise us at the time of booking of any special dietary, accessibility or other requirements in order that we can assist in making your stay a comfortable one.
- In the event of any damage to the furnishings or fabric of the property we reserve the right to charge for repair, replacement or cleaning.
- The property is our home and we want it to be a peaceful and relaxing place for all our guests to enjoy. In the unlikely event of any guest indulging in behaviour considered to be unacceptable, disruptive or offensive we reserve the right to terminate the reservation, ask the guest/s to vacate the premises and pay any balance of their reservation in full immediately together with any additional charge to cover damages.
- We do not accept responsibility for loss or damage to the guest’s vehicles or their contents whilst parked on the premises.
Nothing in these terms and conditions affects the guest’s statutory rights.